How do I start planning my wedding day?
The best way to get started with your wedding plans, is to stop for a few moments and let the image of you walking down the aisle come to your mind. Enjoy that moment and take in all the details that you see.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What type of wedding dress and veil are you wearing?Shoes?
- What is your fiance wearing? A Tuxedo? Suit? Linen Shirt and Pants?
- Where are you? Is your wedding in a beautiful garden? At sunset on a beautiful beach? The church that your family attends?
- How many people are there on your wedding day?
- What flowers are you carrying? Is the bouquet a classic style? Glamorous?
Now take a deep breath and relax. There is plenty of time to plan your wedding day. This is a time to share all the excitement with your family and friends. It is also the best time to enjoy being engaged. You and your fiance need this time together. Soon enough there will be many demands on your time.
By the way, please send me your proposal story to: Debbie@achampagnewish.com. There will be six winners selected. The contest ends August 31, 2009 at 5:00 pm EST. Look for future contests too!
Believe in the power of love…